3M is proud to announce the first commercial laptop to recognize that #ColorMatters.
As professional creators, we reflect, inspire and challenge society, but we rely on color to communicate effectively. We experience life through our screens. But life… and your creativity, are limited by the screen on your current laptop.
3M is proud to present the Asus Zenbook NX500, a powerful limited-edition, ultrabook™ featuring the revolutionary new 3M Quantum Dot Color Enhancement Technology.
The Asus Zenbook NX500 allows creative power-users to:
- Manage sophisticated editing programs*
- Design with more than 16 Million Colors
- Create with 100% of the RGB, sRGB and NTSC color spectrum
- Impress clients with 50% more color than they expect on a digital screen
When design matters and client opinions count, the Asus Zenbook NX500 is the clear, professional choice.
Seeing is believing
Visit one of our in-store retail displays and see for yourself what 3M Quantum Dot Color Enhancement Film Technology can do for you.
*The Asus Zenbook NX500 is perfect for Adobe Creative Suite Applications including: Photoshop, Lightroom, InDesign, Illustrator, PremierPro, as well as, other professional, industry leading design software by Autodesk, Avid, ESRI, Geomagic, and Vegas
Your Laptop Isn’t
- Inflection Points in the TV and Notebook Market
- Asus Soups Up Zenbook with Color from 3M
- ASUS Ships Notebook with 3M QDEF Tech – First Notebook to use Quantum Dot Approach
- High-End ASUS Laptop uses 3M Color Technology
- From 4K to Quantum Dots, ASUS’ Budget-Busting NX500 Has It All
- ASUS Ships ZenBook NX500 With 3M QDEF Technology For Enhanced Display Color Quality
- Quantum Dot Technology On Its Way to Smartphones, Tablets and TVs
- Hands On: ASUS NX500 Stuns with a Premium Design and 4K Display
- Here’s what’s in ASUS’ new $2,699 Zenbook NX500 Laptop
Track new advancements in display technology, and be the first to hear when new products featuring the 3M Quantum Dot Color Enhancement Film hit the market.